Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
In our Automotive Electronics business unit, we develop, manufacture and distribute semiconductors, microelectromechanical systems, components and control units for the automobile market as one of its leading suppliers. In addition, we are involved in developing innovative drive systems for e-bikes,
sensors for electronic entertainment systems (e.g. smartphones or games consoles) as well as components for the Internet of Things and Services. In Reutlingen, we develop and produce semiconductors, micro-hybrids, micro-mechanical sensors and control units.
Your contribution to something big
- Integrated implementation: You will be responsible for technical 2nd level support in Europe for dealers and end-customers for Bosch eBike Systems;
- Observe, and think ahead: You will be taking care of the technical analysis, defects and claims together with our customer;
- Networked communication: You will be responsible for answering technical and complex customer requests proficiently via the internet (e.g. Facebook), email and phone.
- Conscientious coordination: You will be able to make fast and effective decisions with the handling and de-escalation of difficult customer claims;
- Take responsibility: You will internally clarify unknown or escalated claims with other departments within Bosch eBike (e.g. engineering and legal).
What distinguishes you
- Personality: good at communication and conducting diplomatic proceedings;
- Working practice: independent and efficient way of handling customer requests;
- Experience and Knowledge: experience in the bike industry and/or in customer service desirable;
- Languages: fluent in Dutch, French and English - verbal and Written;
- Education: completed professional education in a technical field, ideally two-wheeler master mechanic or bicycles master mechanic.
Your future job location offers you
Benefits & Services, Parking, Health & Sport, Catering, Childcare, Company medical service, Employee discounts, Traffic and transport, Room for creativity, Rural surroundings, Flexible and mobile work, In-house social counseling and care services
Contact HR Department: Yvonne Hölz, Tel.: +49(7121)35-6909
Contact Business Department: Manuela Bühler, Tel.: +49(7121)35-18034
Reference no. 60757212 - Apply online: www.start-a-remarkable-career.de
Solliciteer op deze functie