KETTLER Alu-Rad has been the pioneer of aluminum bikes and is well known for quality "Made in Germany" since 1978.
Sales Representative/ Accountmanager for Netherlands
KETTLER Alu-Rad has been the pioneer of aluminum bikes and is well known for quality "Made in Germany" since 1978. Kettler Bicycle is part of the ZEG Cologne- a leading dealer group in Europe with more than 600 million Euro sales volume per year.
- Sales of Kettler premium bicycles, e-bikes and accessories
- Commercial customer support and expansion of our network in the bicycle trade
- Expansion of existing customer relationships and new customer acquisition
- Development of measures for the expansion of the existing portfolio
- Sustainable implementation of predefined objectives and actions
- Implementation of sales activities at various events
- Successfully completed commercial / tech. training or completed education
- At least 3 years' professional experience in the bicycle industry, most likely as a sales rep.
- Sympathetic communicative sales personality with customer orientation
- Above-average performance, as well as quality and brand awareness
- High knowledge of technical questions and the product e-bike
- Reliable appearance and conviction
- Good knowledge of MS-Windows and MS-Office programs
- Dutch and English (German favored) language assumed
We offer you a personal environment with short communication channels and growing goals. In addition to a company car, we offer an attractive salary structure and other necessary work tools to make every day work easier.
Your talent is to convince people and to present all the technical and qualitative advantages, so that the customer develops confidence in the brand.
You don´t have difficulties in taking over system tasks, learning new issues and performing tasks properly in the sense of the brand. A high degree of autonomy and order is assumed. Your knowledge can be shared with the team to build up the brand for the future. Please send your complete application documents in English or German, with your possible starting date and your salary expectation to:
Solliciteer op deze functie